AAWT is a window tinting specialist servicing Vermont and the surrounding suburbs of Melbourne for more than 3 decades. The team has taken care of thousands of happy customers in that time, delivering quality tinting solutions for homes, business and cars. With a strong focus on customer service, we aim to please, and get the job done promptly and effectively.
Hanita Coatings, Solargard, 3M and Solyx are just some of the brands we use, ensuring high quality tinting on all our projects. We offer competitive pricing, and can take care of any requirements, from very dark tints to almost invisible. The choice is yours!
“When looking for a window tinting company for our home, we were recommended AAWT by a friend. And we couldn’t be happier! Owner Andrew was super helpful from the start and his knowledge allowed us to make the right choices. The end result was a smooth installation and excellent result on our windows. Thank you AAWT!” – Phillipa M
“I would like to thank you for the amazing job you did on my car windows. Your friendliness and customer service was very professional, which was a refreshing change from another tinting business I experienced in the past. Your prompt replies to emails also helped with the experience which was seamless from start to finish. Loving the new look on my windows!” – Oliver P
Our window tinting services available in Vermont:
- house window tinting – solar films to control heat and light flow
- office and workplace tints – improve the energy efficiency of your office
- car tinting – make your vehicle look great and improve its privacy
- darkest legal tints – special price currently available to Vermont residents
Call All About Window Tinting to find out more on 03 9724 9111.
Share this page:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)