AAWT has been providing clients with window tinting in Blackburn and across the eastern suburbs of Melbourne for over 30 years. During that time, the team has serviced thousands of customers, delivering tinting solutions for cars, offices and homes of all shapes and sizes. We take a “customer first” attitude, and the results speak for themselves.
With all the best brands of window films including Hanita Coatings, Solargard, 3M, Solyx, to name a few, you canbe sure you’re getting a product that of the highest quality. Our promise is the best results and we always ensure competitive pricing. AAWT can take care of your requirements, from very dark tints to almost invisible. The choice is yours!
“Andrew and his team were wonderful to work with. I love the fact that Andrew owns the company and he has a team of very loyal employees working for him. Andrew’s knowledge of window tinting helped us make the right decision for our needs. We have very large windows and Andrew spent the time with us assessing the best solution for these windows.” – Calvin B
“Andrew is honest, trust worthy and on time. His team obviously respects him and works hard for him. The installers were very polite, on time and they cleaned up after themselves. They did a great job with the installation. I was concerned about a window that is hit by the steam of my kettle. I raised this concern with the installers and they came up with a solution straight away- no fuss, no extra cost.” – Olivia E
Our window tinting services available in Blackburn:
- car tinting – increase privacy, reduce sun glare and improve your car’s appearance
- house window tinting – prevent fading furniture and cut back your power bills
- office and workplace tints – install solar film to make your business more energy efficient
- darkest legal tints – special price currently available to Blackburn residents
Call All About Window Tinting to find out more on 03 9724 9111.
Share this page:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)